If your child will be at least three years old by September 1 of the year of entry and is able to use the bathroom without assistance, you’re able to enroll your child in one of our programs.
Thank you for your interest in Kingdom Kids Christian Preschool. Please download our registration form and mail or drop it off to 255 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15216 with your non-refundable registration fee of $40 payable to Kingdom Kids Christian Preschool. You will receive a letter to confirm your child’s enrollment.
Praise and Fellowship Evening
Praise, music and worship programs take place in the MLEPC Sanctuary at Christmas and in the spring. It is a special time for families to gather for fellowship and listen to the Kingdom Kids make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Each program is followed by refreshments in the Fellowship Hall.
We celebrate the start of every new school year with the Parent and Child Welcome Luncheon. The event is held from 11:30AM to 12:30PM on the second Tuesday of the school year and includes a light lunch. Siblings are welcome and no RSVP is required. This is your opportunity to meet other families and the school leadership.
The MLEPC/Kingdom Kids parking lot can be accessed on either Washington Road or Scott Road.
Kingdom Kids Christian Preschool is equipped with a security system. The perimeter doors on both ends of our hallway and in the Christian Ed. Lobby are kept locked from the outside. Each door on our hallway is equipped with a “sounder alarm.” Each staff member wears a key “fob” that allows the class to pass through the doors, after traveling outside the classroom area. If a child should attempt to open a hall door without permission, an alarm will sound, alerting the staff.
In inclement weather, tune in to local TV news stations for cancellation or delay announcements. Delays or closings will be listed as “Kingdom Kids Mt. Lebanon.” We follow the Mt. Lebanon School District, so if Mt. Lebanon SD cancels or has a delay, then Kingdom Kids will, too. A text or email will also be sent to all families from the KKCP Director.
- In the event of a delay, start time is 10:00 AM and dismissal is still 12:00 PM
- If a delay occurs on Thursday, Robins will still dismiss at 2:00 PM.
- Lunch Bunch will still be held from 12:00 PM -2:00 PM
Kingdom Kids provides opportunities for Speech, Language and Hearing screenings as well as Vision screenings during the school year. Additional information will be provided by the classroom teachers regarding specific dates and times.
Fundraising is done to help Kingdom Kids support and achieve the school’s vision and mission. Monies raised during fundraising have been used to purchase new materials and equipment for the classrooms, make improvements to the school, and support tuition assistance. Past fundraisers have included notecards that feature artwork by the children, soup mixes and reusable shopping bags.
The following is a list of recommended books to help Kingdom Kids’ parents enrich both their lives and their children’s.
- The Holy Bible, New International version, Life Application Bible
- The New Dare to Discipline, Dr. James Dobson
- The New Strong Willed Child, Dr. James Dobson
- Bringing Up Boys, Dr. James Dobson
- Bringing Up Girls, Dr. James Dobson
- Parenting in the Pew, Robbie Castleman
- The Key to Your Child’s Heart, Gary Smalley
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart, Tedd Tripp
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Children, Jodie Berndt
- The Mom Factor, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Boundaries, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Boundaries with Kids, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Raising Great Kids, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Confident Parenting, Jim Burns
- The Five Love Languages of Children, Gary Chapman, Ph.D. and Ross Campbell, M.D.
Simply enter your question below and we’ll get back to you shortly!