If your child will be at least three years old by September 1 of the year of entry and is able to use the bathroom without assistance, you’re able to enroll your child in one of our programs.
Thank you for your interest in Kingdom Kids Christian Preschool. Please download our registration form and mail or drop it off to 255 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15216 with your non-refundable registration fee of $40 ($60 maximum per family)payable to Kingdom Kids Christian Preschool. You will receive email to confirm your child’s enrollment.
New in 2020-21 will be two family evenings, one before our Christmas break, and one at the end of the school year in May. Details will be forthcoming!
A welcome reception, in conjunction with a parent informational meeting, will be held during class time on the first day of school.
The MLEPC/Kingdom Kids parking lot can be accessed on either Washington Road or Scott Road.
Kingdom Kids Christian Preschool is equipped with a security system. The perimeter doors on both ends of our hallway and in the Christian Ed. Lobby are kept locked from the outside. Each door on our hallway is equipped with an alarm which is disarmed by a staff member’s key fob. The church is currently in the process of updating the security system so there will be a camera at our door as well as further security measures.
In inclement weather, tune in to local TV news stations for cancellation or delay announcements. Delays or closings will be listed as “Kingdom Kids Mt. Lebanon.” We follow the Mt. Lebanon School District, so if Mt. Lebanon SD cancels or has a delay, then Kingdom Kids will, too. This message will also be sent via email , the Remind app, FaceBook and Instagram.
- In the event of a delay, start time is 10:00 AM and dismissal is still 12:00 PM
- If a delay occurs on Thursday, Robins will still dismiss at 2:00 PM.
- Lunch Bunch will still be held from 12:00 PM -2:00 PM
Kingdom Kids provides opportunities for: Occupational Therapy, Speech, Language and Hearing and Vision screenings during the school year. We are currently partnering with Therapy Works in this effort.
Fundraising is done to help Kingdom Kids support and achieve the school’s vision and mission. Monies raised during fundraising have been used to purchase new materials and equipment for the classrooms, make improvements to the school, and support tuition assistance. Past fundraisers have included notecards that feature artwork by the children, soup mixes and reusable shopping bags.
The following is a list of recommended books to help Kingdom Kids’ parents enrich both their lives and their children’s.
- The Holy Bible, New International version, Life Application Bible
- The New Dare to Discipline, Dr. James Dobson
- The New Strong Willed Child, Dr. James Dobson
- Bringing Up Boys, Dr. James Dobson
- Bringing Up Girls, Dr. James Dobson
- Parenting in the Pew, Robbie Castleman
- The Key to Your Child’s Heart, Gary Smalley
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart, Tedd Tripp
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Children, Jodie Berndt
- The Mom Factor, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Boundaries, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Boundaries with Kids, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Raising Great Kids, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Confident Parenting, Jim Burns
- The Five Love Languages of Children, Gary Chapman, Ph.D. and Ross Campbell, M.D.
Simply enter your question below and we’ll get back to you shortly!